The benefits of polymeric materials over cement-based finishes
Corrosion resistant and waterproofing qualities
- Wear and abrasion resistant.
- Structural – repairs cracks and leaks.
- High-strength, flexibility & crack- bridging properties.
- Excellent bonding to concrete.
- Low life-cycle cost.
- Much longer service life than cementitious products.
- Virtually no periodic maintenance.
- Excellent aesthetics retention over service life.
- Better warranty compared to cement-based materials.
- Written specifications compared to plaster.
- Outperforms all Pebble & Quartz materials and PVC liners.
- Overall reduction in facility operating costs.
- 35 year track record in commercial pools Specified by Aquatic Consultants.
Composites technical info: discovercomposites.com