What is GlassCoat?
GlassCoat is a high- performance, spray-applied corrosion resistant, glass fiber reinforced polymer coating for Pools and Hot Tubs. No fiberglass mat is used. The glass fiber is in the resin.
- 25-year track record for industrial concrete corrosion protection. A proven product, and can therefore be used with confidence.
- Outperforms paint, PVC vinyl and cement-based finishes. Much easier to work with compared to these finishes.
- It is an industrial – grade product. It is not a paint/thermal spray material.
- Easy to apply, requires only three men. Very low labor requirement/cost.
- A very fast spray application – 1000sf in 90 minutes.
Resurfacing in Washington
GlassCoat is the material that has modernized swimming pool renovation. It is the ideal way to contain water. This material is well known for its durability, and unlimited application possibilities. It can be used virtually anywhere that water containment is required.
GlassCoat outperforms fiberglass, plaster, and pebble tec from every direction.
If you are looking to resurfacing your pool or hot tub, GlassCoat is the way to go.
See GlassCoat in Action!
Want to see GlassCoat in action? Checkout the video or see what our customers have to say.